The Lipedema Patient Roundtable kicked it old skool, with panelists wearing their favorite band T-shirts from back in the day — from the Moody Blues to Andy Gibb and U2 — and pondering the question, “What would you say to your high school self?”
In between, a host of questions surrounding supplements and even Mucinex, abdominal lipedema, and fatty liver were addressed by Dr. Karen Herbst and Linda Anne Kahn. Answers about BMI, success stories of using Lympha Press, and anecdotes about self-advocacy inspired.
Watch the replay to experience the life-affirming conversations and genuine sense of community offered uniquely by the Lipedema Patient Roundtable. And to find out more about how Lympha Press can help you manage your condition, visit www.lymphapress.com or contact email@example.com.
Special thanks to the panelists:
- Pattie Cornute (@lipedemafitness)
- Cara Cruz (@palegingerpear)
- Angelique Charles (@thelippybutterfly)
- Siouxie Boshoff (@lipedema.living)
- Jenny Beaujean (@jenny_beaujean)
- Dr. Karen Herbst (@drkarenherbst)
- Linda Anne Kahn (@lindaannekahn)
The Lipedema Patient Roundtables are sponsored by Lympha Press, therapy that’s easy to live with.