“We are more than our swelling.” This affirmation was the heartbeat of the August Lymphedema Patient Roundtable as our panelists talked about body image, coping skills, and how to be your own best advocate while living with lymphedema.
Attendees asked questions on a variety of topics, ranging from compression garments and working from home to cellulitis and COVID-19 vaccines. With certified lymphedema therapist Nasreen Starner on the panel to offer her medical perspective alongside the panelists’ patient experiences, the conversation was as dynamic as it was informative.
A big thank-you to our panelists:
- Cam Ayala, Primary Lymphedema Patient, Lympha Press Compression Therapy Consultant (@CamronAyala)
- Kelly Bell (@Veteran_Fighting_Lymphedema)
- Alexa Ercolano, Primary Lymphedema Patient (@lymphielife)
- Angela Jones, Lipolymphedema Patient and Health Coach
- Mary Kastelberg, Primary Lymphedema Patient, Lympha Press Compression Therapy Consultant (@LiveLoveLymphie)
- Catherine Rosenberg, Lymphedema Patient (@crosenberg1982)
- Amanda Sobey, Lymphedema Patient, Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist (@lymphiequeen)
- Nasreen Starner, CLT
Lympha Press is proud to offer these monthly Lymphedema Patient Roundtables and to be a support to the lymphedema community. The Roundtables are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 8 PM EST. Sign up to attend any of our live webinars at https://linktr.ee/LymphaPress.