It’s the holiday season, and this festive episode features frank talk about how to handle the challenges of lymphedema in what may not be the “most wonderful time of the year.” Special guest Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT, joins our regular panelists for a candid and heartwarming edition of this monthly Roundtable.
A heartfelt thank-you to our group of panelists:
- Karen Ashforth, MS, OTR/L, CLT-LANA (@karenashforth_cltlana)
- Cam Ayala, Lymphedema Patient, Lympha Press Compression Therapy Consultant (@CamronAyala)
- Kelly Bell, Lymphedema Patient and Advocate (@Veteran_Fighting_Lymphedema)
- Alexa Ercolano, Lymphedema Patient (@lymphielife)
- Angela Jones, Lipolymphedema Patient and Health Coach (@2018gethealthy)
- Mary Kastelberg, Lymphedema Patient, Lympha Press Compression Therapy Consultant (@LiveLoveLymphie)
- Kathleen Lisson, CMT, CLT (@kathleenlisson)
- Betty Westbrook, CLT (@LymphedemaPodcast)
Lympha Press is proud to offer these monthly Lymphedema Patient Roundtables and to be a support to the lymphedema community. The Roundtables are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 8 PM EST. Sign up to attend any of our live webinars at https://linktr.ee/LymphaPress.