Panelists and attendees at the July Lymphedema Patient Roundtable were compressed for success as we welcomed special guests from Sigvaris to discuss all things compression.
Emily Pour, Commercial Director of Lipedema and Lymphedema Strategy at Sigvaris, and Lindsay Playford, Marketing Program Coordinator, joined our regular panelists at the Roundtable for a special “compression session” to talk about different types of compression, how it works, and how compression can benefit you and your patients.
The chat was bursting with compression questions: When is it safe to use compression while healing from cellulitis? How long before you replace your garments? And what’s the best way to wash and dry them? Other topics such as nutrition and compression pumps were covered as well.
A special thank-you to our panelists and guests:
- Karen Ashforth, MS, OTR/L, CLT-LANA (@karenashforth_cltlana)
- Kelly Bell, Lymphedema Patient and Advocate (@veteran_fighting_lymphedema)
- Alexa Ercolano, Lymphedema Patient (@lymphielife)
- Angela Jones, Lipolymphedema Patient and Health Coach (@2018gethealthy)
- Lindsay Playford, Marketing Program Coordinator, Sigvaris (@sigvarisgroup_usa)
- Emily Pour, Commercial Director of Lipedema and Lymphedema Strategy, Sigvaris (@sigvarisgroup_usa)
- Catherine Rosenberg, Lymphedema Patient (@crosenberg1982)
- Amanda Sobey, Lymphedema Patient, Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist (@am.sobey)
Lympha Press is proud to offer these monthly Lymphedema Patient Roundtables and to be a support to the lymphedema community. The Roundtables are held on the second Tuesday of each month at 8:00 PM EST. Sign up to attend any of our live webinars at https://linktr.ee/LymphaPress.