March is Lymphedema Awareness Month! Every Lymphedema Patient Roundtable is about lymphedema awareness, but the March Roundtable was especially pumped with conversation around life with lymphedema.
The panel was joined by Steve Kantor, founder of Medical Solutions Supplier, and lymphedema patient and advocate Veronica Seneriz, who many know through her group, Lymphie Strong, and her role as Patient Services Director at the Lymphatic Education and Research Network.
Panelists and attendees reflected on their lymphedema journeys and shared the lessons they’ve learned — and are still learning — along the way, and Veronica spoke about her unique experience growing up in a “lymphedema family” as a multigenerational lymphedema patient. The conversation was so engaging that the Roundtable went over its usual hour by almost ten minutes, although it still felt like time flew by: “This was the fastest round table ever. It went by too fast!!” wrote one attendee in the chat. “So much information, so appreciated!”
We so appreciate those who joined us this month, including our panelists:
- Karen Ashforth, MS, OTR/L, CLT-LANA (@karenashforth_cltlana)
- Kelly Bell, Lymphedema Patient and Advocate (@veteran_fighting_lymphedema)
- Alexa Ercolano, Lymphedema Patient and Lympha Press Marketing and Communications Associate (@lymphielife)
- Angela Jones, Lipolymphedema Patient and Health Coach (@2018gethealthy)
- Catherine Rosenberg, Lymphedema Patient (@crosenberg1982)
- Steve Kantor, founder of Medical Solutions Supplier
- Veronica Seneriz, Lymphedema Patient, Founder of Lymphie Strong, and Patient Services Director at LE&RN (@lymphiestrong)
- Amanda Sobey, Lymphedema Patient, Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist (@am.sobey)
- Nasreen Starner, CLT (@nasreenstarner)
Lympha Press is proud to offer these monthly Lymphedema Patient Roundtables and to be a support to the lymphedema community. The Roundtables are held on the second Tuesday of each month at 8:00 PM EST. Sign up to attend any of our live webinars at https://linktr.ee/LymphaPress.
Learn how our easy-to-use compression therapy can help you manage your condition by visiting www.lymphapress.com or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.