Bringing Hope Home (BHH) is MSS’ primary chosen charity for 2018, and the next event we will support for this worthy cause is the upcoming “Great Guys Dinner” on May 3rd.
Bringing Hope Home raises funds for families facing a cancer diagnosis. Remaining events for 2018 are:
- June 10th: Hope Family Reunion at the Phillies
- June 14th: 2nd Annual Great Guys Dinner in Baltimore
- June 30th: 4th Annual Sea Isle City STOMPS Cancer 5K and Family Walk
- September 14th: 9th Annual West Chester STOMPS Cancer 5K and One Mile Walk
- September 24th: Divine 9 Open Golf Outing
- September 29th: Fond Memories 6th Annual Breast and Ovarian Cancer Run/Walk 5K
- October 13th: Doylestown STOMPS Cancer—Swamp STOMP 5K and Walk
- November 2nd: 7th Annual Ella Bella Fashion Show
For more information on these events or about Bringing Hope Home, visit the organization’s website.