This special edition of the Lipedema Patient Roundtable was all about beating the post-conference blues! Joining our regular panelists were patient speakers from the Fat Disorders Resource Society (FDRS) Conference, including:
- Wyckham Avery (@wyckhamavery)
- Sarah Bramblette (@born2lbfat)
- Hiba Hamati (@the.lipediva)
- Beth Rylaarsdam (@curvygirlbeth)
- Jenn Sephton (@livingwithlippy_public)
From learning to “pivot,” walking into a doctor’s appointment with the Standard of Care for Lipedema in the US, wearing clothes that make you feel great, and celebrating the passage of the Lymphedema Treatment Act — this special edition of the Roundtable encouraged all who attended to know their worth and find strength in community.
Special thanks to our anchor patient panelists who offer their time and insights so freely each month:
- Jenny Beaujean (@jenny_beaujean)
- Siouxie Boshoff (@lipedema.living)
- Angelique Charles (@TheLippyButterfly)
- Pattie Cornute (@LipedemaFitness)
- Cara Cruz (@PaleGingerPear)
If you’d like more information about how you can use Lympha Press to manage your lipedema or lymphedema, we’d love to help. Visit https://lymphapress.com/contact-us/ to get connected with a local Lympha Press representative!