It’s summertime, and the living is — well, not so easy when you have lymphedema. The July Lymphedema Patient Roundtable focused on all things summer, from hot tips for traveling with your compression pump to cool facts about swimming and the natural compression it offers.
Betty Westbrook and Mary Kastelberg shared their experiences (and fun photos) from this year’s Camp Watchme, a summer camp for kids with lymphedema and their families. Cam Ayala discussed his five C’s for lymphedema management, and Angela Jones made everyone hungry while talking about her recent foray into cooking!
A big thank-you to our group of panelists:
- Cam Ayala, Primary Lymphedema Patient, Lympha Press Compression Therapy Consultant (@CamronAyala)
- Kelly Bell (@Veteran_Fighting_Lymphedema)
- Alexa Ercolano, Primary Lymphedema Patient (@lymphielife)
- Angela Jones, Lipolymphedema Patient and Health Coach
- Mary Kastelberg, Primary Lymphedema Patient, Lympha Press Compression Therapy Consultant (@LiveLoveLymphie)
- Catherine Rosenberg, Lymphedema Patient (@crosenberg1982)
- Amanda Sobey, Lymphedema Patient, Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist (@am.sobey)
- Nasreen Starner, CLT
- Betty Westbrook, CLT (@LymphedemaPodcast)
Lympha Press is proud to offer these monthly Lymphedema Patient Roundtables and to be a support to the lymphedema community. The Roundtables are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 8 PM EST. Sign up to attend any of our live webinars at https://linktr.ee/LymphaPress.