Hearts weren’t the only thing pumping at the Lymphedema Patient Roundtable this Valentine’s Day: With Medical Solutions Supplier founder Steve Kantor at the virtual table, the conversation was pumped on the topic of pneumatic compression therapy!
How can one ensure they get the most out of their treatment sessions with their pump? What’s the difference between the pumps you see in the drug store or online versus pumps like Lympha Press? And what is the “wave” setting? With Steve’s pneumatic compression know-how, certified lymphedema therapist Karen Ashforth’s clinical expertise, and our patient panelists providing their own first-hand experiences, the chat seized the opportunity to buzz with questions about pumps.
Panelists and attendees also talked about navigating relationships with lymphedema, not just with others but with yourself as well. Regular attendee Fenton Groff summed up the love felt during the night best, saying: “This Roundtable is my monthly support group — I wouldn’t miss it. I love all of you.”
Thank you to our panelists this month:
- Karen Ashforth, MS, OTR/L, CLT-LANA (@karenashforth_cltlana)
- Alexa Ercolano, Lymphedema Patient and Lympha Press Marketing and Communications Associate (@lymphielife)
- Angela Jones, Lipolymphedema Patient and Health Coach (@2018gethealthy)
- Catherine Rosenberg, Lymphedema Patient (@crosenberg1982)
- Steve Kantor, founder of Medical Solutions Supplier
Lympha Press is proud to offer these monthly Lymphedema Patient Roundtables and to be a support to the lymphedema community. The Roundtables are held on the second Tuesday of each month at 8:00 PM EST. Sign up to attend any of our live webinars at https://linktr.ee/LymphaPress.